Titan America Concrete Ready Mix Driver CDL in Jacksonville, Florida
- Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable federal,state, and company regulations.
- Efficiently load and deliver perishable product to customer striving to provide quality and good customer service.
- Follow procedures to ensure truck is safe to operate. When not performing driving duties assist with plant maintenance, cleanup and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting necessary maintenance as required.
- Operate truck to receive load, evaluate slump and drive to job site. Safely maneuver truck on job site, attach chutes to discharge material, clean truck to minimize concrete buildup.
- Complete all forms, tickets and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Keep inside and outside of truck clean.
- Communicate with dispatch, maintenance and plant management to facilitate the flow of information required to provide good customer service.
- Ready-mix industry knowledge or related industry a plus.
- Valid Class B CDL and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and customers at all times.
- Working outdoors with exposure to extreme heat and cold and other outdoor environmental conditions. Operate equipment, tools and controls, perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists and feet, frequent reaching, climbing (up and down the truck several times a day), stooping, kneeling, crouching and sitting.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and OT.
- Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal background check, DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report.
Titan America in an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Titan America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Tracking Code: 025TM-2018
Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular