Yodle Social Media Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
The Social Media Account Manager is a member of the Agency Team within the Premium Services Brand at Web.com. The Social Media Account Manager is an experienced social media strategist with a proven track record of providing fully realized social strategies, responsible for creating, implementing and driving new campaigns, as well as analyzing and optimizing current initiatives across a variety of platforms. This position will play the role of strategist, copywriter and engagement expert and will be responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of online marketing strategies on a variety of social media platforms, including creating and managing advertising opportunities. Primary focus includes strategy to increase the active fan base and user engagement on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. The individual will create relevant content and interactive media experiences through the social sites within the brand image of their clients. The ideal candidate is not only familiar with, but lives on a variety of social media platforms, and can articulate creative strategies for generating buzz, increasing traffic, and fostering a community online.
- Drive business results through a comprehensive and measurable social media strategy for agency clients. Monitor social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media for clients.
- Consult with internal clients to develop social Media strategies for the Agency and program plans that will support departmental goals. Analyze business needs and propose solutions to solve business issues.
- Play an active role in developing comprehensive strategies that use social media marketing techniques to increase client visibility, membership and traffic.
- Research and analyze audience preferences and discover current and future trends.
- Manage the Agency s internal social media campaigns and day-to-day activities, including online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts and promotions.
- Create engaging text, image and video content for organic and paid advertising use.
- Design posts to sustain readers curiosity and create buzz.
- Measure inbound web traffic, analyze results and provide recommendations for increasing referrals from social channels.
- Work closely with SEO strategists to implement social platforms and posts.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans, respond to comments and questions as needed.
- Develop a strategic posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, such as promotions and competitions.
- Demonstrate an extensive social media experience combined with a willingness to experiment.
- Ability to contribute individually, take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a positive attitude.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, managing ads in Business Manager.
- Understanding of popular social networks - design, functionality, users.
- Ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect a holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Associate s degree in marketing, new media, communications or related field.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Product & Marketing
ALL ADDRESSES: Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West, Jacksonville, Florida 32258