Yodle Specialist, Welcome/Survey in Jacksonville, Florida
The Welcome Specialist is responsible for a variety of inbound and outbound customer contacts, via dialer solution, including but not limited to: collect customer feedback via welcome survey to gauge customer engagement and satisfaction. Review newly established services to answer questions and offer advice regarding website and Internet marketing packages. Promote the benefits of newly established services to reduce early-life churn and increase customer retention; and/or resolve accounts in a delinquent state by reselling the service, collect back-billing, and obtain new, updated method of payment for future services via first party collections.
- Communicate with customers via manual inbound/out bound calls, dialer, and e-mail.
- Proactively review suite of Web.com products, (i.e. Website and Internet Marketing package) with new customers to engage customer in various parts of the service.
- Persuade new customers to set up professional email accounts and encourage them to announce their new website.
- Objectively collect customer feedback regarding their experience at various times throughout the customer life cycle.
- Retain accounts by understanding cancellation reasons and applying long-term save techniques. Make minor text and images changes to Web.com Custom Websites, via web-based design tool as well as make suggestions for improvement.
- Routine conversations regarding on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proactively review current services as well as business owner's goals to affectively offer and sell additional products and services.
- Resolve any and all service-related issues in order to retain maximum number of accounts.
- First party collections, where the primary focus is on retention and secondary focus is collecting past due balance.
- Understand reasons for being past due, encourage customer satisfaction with services, negotiate payment arrangements and validate new billing methods.
- Provide routine product/process improvement feedback to hiring manager based customer feedback.
- Complete CSAT Surveys in a professional manner, providing important feedback from customers to help improve Web.com products and processes.
- Have knowledge of or be prepared to learn additional skillsets and assist with other queue work and/or special projects when requested by Management.
- Comfortable negotiating payment with the ability to overcome objection.
- Outgoing personality. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Develops alternative solutions. Works well in-group problem solving situations.
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations without being personally affected.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Strives to increase productivity.
- Works quickly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three years- related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Customer Service
ALL ADDRESSES: Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Specialist, Welcome/Survey
Location: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West, Jacksonville, Florida 32258