Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Logistics Specialist - MID in Kings Bay, Georgia
Logistics Specialist - MID
Full Time / Part-Time
LOGISTICS SPEACIALIST (PMS325-18-0606-W):
Bowhead Operations and Marine Services (BOMS) seeks an experienced mid-level Logistician to join our team in Kingsland, GA. The Logistician will be responsible for a receiving, delivering, shipping relocating, storing and dismantling assets and equipment used
in their processes. Qualified individuals will have experience with all aspects of Supply Management to include inspecting packages prior to accepting and ensuring all appropriate signatures are collected for material receipts that will be provided to government
Essential functions will include:
• Will generate DD1149 shipping documents and must have prior experience doing so. Item Unique Identification Marking and Location Listing submittals shall be in accordance with Data Items ITEM UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION (IUID) MARKING AND LOCATION LISTING (DI-009).
• Ensure all products are tracked until they are released.
• Qualified candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and will operate forklifts to load and unload products.
• Bachelor's Degree and two to five (2-5) years logistics or supply chain management from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Five years experience in the boat supply chain management and process.
• Valid Driver’s License is required.
• Must be able to obtain a Passport
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint .
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance at the Secret level.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
^ CUT/PASTE this LINK to apply:https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=20244
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41